Sunday, July 25, 2010

MEET MY TALENTED FRIEND...and her amazing Shop!

Some things are just toooooooo good to keep to yourself!!!!

About a year ago my friend Delphine Miller opened her very own Quilt Shop in Gaylord Michigan.

It's fabulous and one of the happiest places I've ever been.

Delphine is a par excellance Quilter,(published) and instructor.

The moment you enter Delphine's your senses are assulted with color, texture and I do think my heart starts to beat a little faster!!!!

My last visit a few weeks ago I remembered my camera....

now you get to check her out from the comfort of your favorite chair!

Enjoy and I encourage you to check out her site from time to time as she is always away buying and bringing the lastest and greatest into the shop.
This is an exercise in reading upside down....Ha!

Buttons look the same any which way you look at them!