Monday, May 18, 2009

Two "Artsie" Chicks on the Road...

Rockford, Mi. is a quaint little "Artsie" community outside of Grand Rapids...
Spent a wonderful day there with my "Very Artsie" friend Linda....Great Lunch, Great fellowship and Great finds!!!!....Only fair of me to share don't you think?... Spectacles and Lace....
A Child's Garden of Verses from "Aunt Candy's" ....a must stop if ever your in Rockford, Mi. The sweetest childrens toy store you've ever seen... ("Aunt Candy" and Linda's children are married)!!! How fun is that! My friend Linda painted the most amazing Mural ever in the store.. another reason to STOP IN!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me...I am always encouraged by your kind expressions and thoughtful comments....Know that you are loved....xoxo Kathy.