Tuesday, December 18, 2012

KUDOS....WILLIAMS SONOMA, "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"

Purchasing these Alphabet cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma have been on my list for quite some time now...
last week we spied them in the GW...( never used) all nice and pretty for $1.75....
OH ! DEAR!!!!
Yes, that was us clapping and screaming in the store....a little joyful dancing and carrying on along with it.
Hurried home and fired up the stove...
Some serious CUTENESS...I am in love with these little cutters and so easy to use.
then I packaged each Grands cookie in White cd/dvd sleeves.
Perfect with the clear window so the cookie can pop through in all it's glory...decorate the sleeves or leave plain...whatever suites your fancy.
The GRANDS loved them...I made one for each...I heard a lot of ..."how did you do that".

Thanks Williams Sonoma...You were a HIT at our family Christmas last Saturday!

Love to you all...
Kathy and the Chef.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love that store...could spend hours in there....I was there about 2 weeks ago and I never saw these....Ooops I think I need to make another trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw these. Must remember for next year!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOO jealous! Not only do you HAVE the set you found it for $1.75! I love it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the set also, but you have mastered the words perfectly. I have not. I'll try again and be more patient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me...I am always encouraged by your kind expressions and thoughtful comments....Know that you are loved....xoxo Kathy.