Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

the new lamp...



 love at first sight...

I added the metal number and key...


 they dress up nicely...


 The Chef said..."it's you honey, you must have this"...(that's what he said when we saw it in the store in N. Carolina.)...gotta love a chef who see's beyond pastries too!!!!!!
Thank You Lord for the millions of blessing you poured  upon us this past year...


Sending our families and friends LOVE on this blessed CHRIST-mas Season.
Kathy and the Chef...

13 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays. Such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOVEBIRD lamp..

    Warmest Wishes...you two etc..:) etc..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great lamp~!
    Merry Christmas from NC~!

    enjoy the liquid sunshine if thats what ya'll are getting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas wishes to you, Kathy and to your beloved guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lamp. I have always liked birds.Have a very merry Christmas. xo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Xmas !!!!......love from me....xxx....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I love how your Chef loves you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps....I forgot- I love your lamp, too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you all ....hugs Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for sharing....great post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me...I am always encouraged by your kind expressions and thoughtful comments....Know that you are loved....xoxo Kathy.