Saturday, April 25, 2009

As Lampworking is another of my Joys....thought I'd leave you with a photo of a finished work today! Creating one of a kind jewelry is a passion and I'm fortunate to have a husband who encourages my desire......
He has provided me with a wonderful, Safe place to create, complete with a state of the art ventilation system, ( He invented)! ....Yes, he's a good man! I feel safe down there firing glass, not worrying about what fumes I may be injesting.
I SELL my things all year out my Studio in my home with ONE BIG SHOW in the fall.... We have a wonderful time, It's a great "Girls night Out".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me...I am always encouraged by your kind expressions and thoughtful comments....Know that you are loved....xoxo Kathy.