Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainy Days and Sundays always make me BAKE!!!!

This last LONG winter I decided to organize my recipe box...a HUGH undertaking.
Sorted through 39 years worth of recipes and the ones that make the cut recieved a fresh new typed face and applied to a colorful background then off to Office Max to be Laminated.....I know what your thinking!... She's got too much time on her hands!
Actually, It's the organizational part that I enjoy and the outcome was great!
Family favorites are now preserved and will last for ages.... I'll share some of our faves in the months to come, hope you enjoy this next one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me...I am always encouraged by your kind expressions and thoughtful comments....Know that you are loved....xoxo Kathy.