Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WE'RE READY....WE'LL BE HITTING THE SAUCE HARD NOW!!!!

My man said" Honey...lets put up that bushel of apples we bought at the farmers market...I'll cut the apples for you "... Okay...am I not living with an amazing man!!!! I couldn't start washing those jars fast enough with that offer!!!!....Jars...Lids and rims...READY!
That man can peel...FAST... We're using up the rest of the Cortlands by the way...the pie was a hit earlier ...the sauce shouldn't disappoint!...



Every year we make a couple RED and GREEN jars for Christmas...Red hots along with the sugar and cinnamon makes for a happy, snappy sauce.

Everyone has their SECRET ingredient....here's mine. BUTTER...I know, I know...all you anti fat peeps....well talk to the hand cause the head ain't listening...BUTTER transforms applesauce to a whole new level.....The PLEASE give me your recipe level!!!! That's what I'm talkin bout!



Sugar and cinnamon to taste...I like chunky sauce...so no straining for us. MMMMMmmmm