Monday, February 15, 2010

MY TAKE ON THE POTTERY BARN , "NEST" PILLOWS

Instead of spending a Mortgage payment on one of those darling "Pottery Barn Pillows"...
I made my own NEST definition with chosen font on the computer then printed it on "Crafter's Images Photo Fabric"...Worked great.
The Pottery Barn pillows are made out of linen which I loved too...but the Rose fabric is more ME.....So I used that instead.
Easy to make....VERY inexpensive too...
I didn't use a pillow form because it's so tiny...just stuffed it with fiberfill...
This Morning I discovered I was the winner of Dawns fabulous giveaway....from "The Feathered Nest"....I will post my treasures when they come in the mail...BUT!!!!
I'm thinking this little pillow will go great with my winnings...THANK YOU AGAIN DAWN!!!




Made a little tag ....sewed it on...

The REAL Nest...




More.....