Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WOW !...WHAT AN AMAZING DAY !...

Some days are just FABULOUS!!!!

a new haircut...that I LOVE...

and my hair dresser loved my lastest bracelet I just finished and bought it right off my wrist!

Thank You LeAnn!!!!!

and if that wasn't enough for one day...

My man brings in the mail and says...

Did you order this magazine?.....

a complimentary issue from Somerset Studio/Gallery...Summer 2010 issue...

Complimentary issues don't come flying into your mailbox...

UNLESS...

Unless your featured in it!!!!!!!


Pages 179-181.....

Usually a heads-up comes in the mail previous to publication...

not this time ...I was Pleasently surprised!!!!!...



My mixed-media Decorative Page Savers....

Just tryin to make reading a little more FUN!...





needless to say...I'm Geeked!!!