Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot off the PRESS.!!! Dorothea Benton Franks new book...Return To Sullivans Island...

Well my friends .... We all have our FAVORITE authors... and Here is mine! ...
Dorothea Benton Frank, featured in this July/August issue of Coastal Living... Better known as Dottie to those who follow her, raised in the lowlands of South Carolina on Sullivans Island. While visiting a high school friend 2 years ago who is fortunate enough to live in S Carolina, I was introduced to the Best Beachy Books a girl could ask for....
Since then I've devoured every book Dottie has laid down... She is a natural talent, a born writer, You want to sell everything and move to her precious lowlands. The only drawback is you just don't want to finish the book... You will not want them to end!!!


You will just love her style, there's a freshness you'll come to admire and a sence of humor unrivaled...


Treat yourself to the ways of lowcountry...You will never be the same, Can't wait to dive into the latest... xoxo~Kathy




2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and wanted to say that it is just lovely! Looking forward to reading more :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    I used to read all the time, don't do much of it anymore and I should! Thanks for the info. on Dottie, I'll have to check her out.

    Hope you are having a lovely day!

    Hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me...I am always encouraged by your kind expressions and thoughtful comments....Know that you are loved....xoxo Kathy.