Saturday, August 8, 2009

"THE GRAND FINALE of "LE BATH"....( okay, I heard that !)...

This is the only little window in "Le Bath"...Just enough light when the sun shines to give it a romantic feel...I like that.

As you can see the room is long and narrow...If a kitchen it would be galley shaped...The neutral floor shows nothing in the way of dirt....nice, always looks clean even if it isn't...

Bobby Brown Beach ....my NEW favorite smell. It seriously smells like the beach to me. It brings back all those High School days spent at the beach...you know how smells do that? Funny, not everyone smells "Beach" when they try it...all our smellers are different I guess... If your out sometime just stop and smell it, let me know what you think...

Bath Products....is it the packaging that just sucks us in?


Every respectable Bath needs a Linen Spray Fairy to keep things in order...