Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~LE BATH~ FINISHED , UP AND RUNNING...

Good morning my friends... Finally finished the Master Bath and will take the next few days to share some photos ... Hope you enjoy them and maybe even get a little inspired to Start or finish up some of your home improvements...I should have taken a before photo but I didn't, sorry...There was a lot more color going on, I'll try and explain as I go... The hutch below used to be a light green...now Creamy white...The Le Shave tag I made...cute huh?
My friend Rhonda momogramed this towel for me as a gift and looks lovely just resting on the sink...


The washcloth basket recieved newly painted handles, also green, and all new white washcloths...







Have always used a basket for washcloths... frees up cupboard space for other things...there are so many fun ways to change things around...