Monday, December 7, 2009

A MERRY PROJECT...."I SPY SOMETHING........"

A merry Project to keep the little fingers in your life...exploring...happy... Discovered these "I SPY" pillows at a local Christmas bazaar...decided to make a few...you'll need
happy fabric...
clear table cloth vinyl...
rice...
fun little objects...
sewing machine...
your imagination...
I have no pattern ...I cut my clear window fabric 5 by 5"...side strips 1 3/4 "...Measure your back fabric to fit...Sew sides on first, ( I double stitched)...then add the back and leave opening to fill with rice and objects....sew up opening... HOURS OF FUN!!!!

As you move the pillow in your hands...objects keep working themselves to the window ....I spy something PINK!!!!

I'm on a roll...have made 6 so far.....4 more cut out and ready to go...