Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Evening with "IL DIVO"... OFF THE CHARTS!!!

This evening will go down in my memory as the most amazing a girl could ever have... I have loved Il Divo, since the onset about 4-5 years ago. They have just started an American tour after completing two, SOLD OUT world tours... I have only dreamed of seeing them. Mr. Wonderful knows how much I love these guys ... I have all their music and listen constantly. Being the Fabulous husband he is , He handed me tickets to see them in Cleveland Ohio Last evening....We made the drive, Approx. 6 hours, which I was glad to do!!!!!! I have seen a lot of Opera in my day and I LOVE it all.... But I am here to testify...I Will NEVER see anything like that again. Off the charts spectacular....Their voices are unparalled. I shall remember that performance forever... Besides alllllll that, They are knock down georgeous!!!! They give new meaning to the words "Eye Candy". but not as cute as you honey.......$%%$@@##4!!!! Before heading to the concert we dined at the highly recommended Hanna 's....
No.... That is not us!!!!


Lovely setting outside, the weather was perfect, the food even better....

Delicious Crabcakes.....oops, started eating before remembering to photograph...



And we shared a portabella mushroom covered in 4 cheeses... To Die For!!!


Thank You Hanna's for making our evening so memorable.... Our compliments to the Chef!